Ruby house is run by Kay Healthcare a service that provides comfortable homes in which residents are encouraged to work independently, enabling them to achieve their goal of sustainable independent living. The service focuses on developing life-skills that foster independence, ensuring that residents are offered the support required for them to reach their full potential.
Ruby house is comfortably furnished with a smart tv as well as a broadband
internet connection for the residents to enjoy and socialise with each other.
The garden is a hub to different activities and has easy access to a spacious
dining area and a large kitchen equipped with modern appliances, where meals are prepared and hosted. Ruby house is a two-minute walk to local amenities and ten-minute bus ride to Reading.
Ruby house is three bedroom capacity in Reading, Berkshire
Our staff will support residents with their daily living activities such as:
- Eating healthy
- Attending to personal care and cleaning
- Applying for jobs and college/university courses
- Biding for permanent housing
- Overcome addiction
- Developing social networks to experience and sustain meaningful
- friendships and relationships.
- Psychology once a week
- Signpost residents to activities in the community
- Engage residents in house activities
- Boost residents` confidence following an inpatient admission